Velocity Worldwide is a team of highly talented, committed and well organised people working together in the pursuit of excellence in data-driven shopper marketing and customer experience.
Darius® is Velocity’s award-winning data, personalisation and insights platform that helps retailers get more customers, spending more, more often.
The Client Experience Executive plays a central role in our business through:
• Supporting the internal Client Services team and external teams on the delivery of campaigns
• Designing and creating new ideas and ways of presenting information and engagement opportunities with shoppers
• Measurement and analysis of campaigns. Looking at the results and showing the ability to deliver insights and strategic recommendations to internal and external clients
• Creating engaging digital content for clients that best support their customer engagement strategy, this can include Landing Pages, Emails, SMS, Digital advertising campaigns, such as targeting via Social Media adverts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and other platforms such as Google AdWords and Bing
• Supporting internal & external clients with set up and publish of Darius® Campaigns including planning, building, publishing, implementation, analysis and reporting
• First and second level support for existing customers and partners
• Reporting on Darius® campaigns, during and after completion reports
• Continuously reviewing and measuring live campaigns and working with the client service account managers and external business and marketing teams to identify improvements
• The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and the role requirements will be reviewed regularly to ensure that the role is delivering what’s required to meet company and client objectives
• Web design coding HTML and Bootstrap are core requirements
• Eye for design/content layout
• Some experience in publishing websites or content editing
• Interest in analytics and driving results
• Ability to work on your own initiative and proactively keep up to date with content trends
This role would be ideally suited for a graduate or someone with a background in creative Media Production & Technology, Graphic Media & Design, Digital Media or Computing, IT & Design training. Salary would be dependent on experience.
We’d love to continue this conversation about how we can help you get more customers, spending more, more often.